Monday, April 7, 2014

Hello, Spring!



A little dramatic hyperbole of sort:




Ahhhh!!! The noise just won't go away tonight. My neighbor has the worst laugh I have ever heard in my entire life, and, I am NOT exaggerating either. She sounds like something in between a hyper chihuahua being kicked in stomach and a hyena on crack. I can hear her through the walls. It's sickening! my stomach churns at the sound of her laugh.  She just can't stop, no, and she won't stop, yeah! I seriously have to bite my tongue to prevent myself from banging my head against the wall.  Oh, make it stop!

There it sounds again! NOOOOO!!!!

(4 hours later)

It's quiet.

Finally.

Okay, now that my rant is over... spring is finally here!  Well, it's been here for a few weeks now, I guess.  Whatever, I haven't written about it yet, so... "WELCOME BACK SPRING!"  I missed you dearly.  *sobs.  I just want to enjoy this season before it gets unbearably hot this summer. Please, don't leave us right away, spring.  I opened a bottle of fake champagne to celebrate, haha!

I'm losing it now.  Clearly, sleep deprived.





I felt like playing around with words and frustration.  That's all for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment