Sunday, February 2, 2014

Shop-a-holic Problems

Now, I wouldn't call myself a shop-a-holic since I rarely ever go shopping.  

I always feel really guilty when I buy something for myself.  Strange, right? What kind of girl feels guilty on a shopping spree?  Sometimes I wish I was one of those impulsive shoppers that could just point and pay without even thinking about the purchase.  It looks so simple.  I've tried the impulsive technique before, but, then I ended up with buyer's remorse when I got home. 

I really need to buy new boots though (even my parents are telling me to buy a pair)  but, every time I go to the mall I just can't get my self to buy anything.  Usually if I know it's a necessity I won't have a problem choosing, which is why I don't understand why I keep hesitating this time.   I went in 3 stores and walked out empty handed.  I was being indecisive and procrastinating having to pay.  I'm pretty sure one of the sales people noticed me stalling in the last store before I left.

I think there's something wrong with me.

On the bright side, I know that I'm not one of those people who'll eventually go in debt from a shopping addiction.


No comments:

Post a Comment