Saturday, March 8, 2014

The Classic Line


I've been meaning to buy new liquid liner for a while now. My pencil liner is so annoying: it keeps smudging, giving me an unintentional raccoon/goth eye. Not the make up look I want to rock during the day....or night. The last liquid liner I had was by L'Oreal, and it lasted quite long on me, considering my eyelids get oily later in the day. I never had a problem with this liquid liner smudging all over my eye. It would disappear, but it wouldn't turn into a smoky fog. I used it everyday until I ran out of it and was left with my disgraceful pencil. 

I went to Sephora to get a new liquid liner. I figured since I got the L'Oreal liner from a drugstore, something from Sephora would be better quality.  I  purchased the Sephora brand liquid liner, Classic Line. I tested it on my hand and it did not smudge when I rubbed it and it didn't come off right away with water either.  It was a good buy. Or, so I thought. 

The next day, I was more than excited to wear the new Sephora eyeliner. Finally, no more raccoon eyes! It was an easy application too, the felt pen drew straight, even lines. I even rubbed my eyes before I left and it didn't smear or disappear. I was good. A few hours later I went to the bathroom to wash my hands, I didn't even worry about my face because liquid eyeliner won't smudge. But, I looked in the mirror to admire my eyes anyway.  Lo and behold, it looked like I had smoky black eyeshadow.  I blame it on my progressively oily eyelids. 

That is all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment